A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to know more about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please click on this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. You prevent spam in this way.
This website uses the following partners cookies :
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting Google to process information about. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Googlee.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies for you to click on Like or Share.
Deactivate or delete cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using. You will find here a quick guide for the more popular browsers.
- Neither this website, nor its legal representatives, are responsible for either the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing thecookies and from this place must make its right to remove or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- It is necessary in some cases to install cookies to avoid the browser forgetting the no acceptance of them.
- In Google Analytics cookies case, this company keep cookies in servers located in the United States and they commit to not share information with third parties, except in the cases they will be needed for a proper system function or when it will exists a legal obligation. Google does not keep your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard in this link. If you need information about Google cookies use please select this link.
- For any question or enquiry about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through our Contact section.